Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18090 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,168 (RM6,458) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)