Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.802 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,743 (€2,174) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)