Cost of living in Bikaner, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01018 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 858 (₨84,297) in Bikaner.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)