Cost of living in Bikaner, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00988 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,001 (₨101,390) in Bikaner.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (34 minutes ago)