Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00967 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,520 (₨157,222) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)