Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00963 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 857 (₨88,981) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)