Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00966 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 863 (₨89,345) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)