Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01090 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,071 (₨98,270) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)