Cost of living in Bhatinda, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00987 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,012 (₨102,483) in Bhatinda.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)