Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,126 (₨108,548) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)