Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00617 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,183 (₨ 191,643) in Bharatpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (38 minutes ago)