Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,691 (€2,022) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)