Cost of living in Besançon, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,535 (€1,896) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (39 minutes ago)