Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.803 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,511 (€1,881) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)