Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02538 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 461 (18,151₴) in Berdyans'k.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)