Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04963 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,475 (R 29,723) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)