Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,283 (648,531 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)