Cost of living in Benidorm, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benidorm (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,593 (€1,830) in Benidorm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)