Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,509 (2,971 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)