Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,393 (2,741 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)