Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,422 (2,719 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)