Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,415 (2,745 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)