Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17763 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,397 (R$ 7,867) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)