Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18262 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,212 (R$ 6,635) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)