Cost of living in Bellary, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00986 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 845 (₨85,643) in Bellary.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)