Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35221 JOD / BZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,421 (BZ$4,035) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (about 3 hours ago)