Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,954 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00734 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,118 (152,331 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)