Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00691 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 980 (141,819 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)