Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18747 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,223 (R$ 6,524) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)