Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18907 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,349 (R$ 7,133) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)