Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19066 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,359 (R$ 7,125) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)