Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18747 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,134 (R$ 6,050) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)