Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21612 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,462 (R$ 6,763) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)