Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00607 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,273 (209,728 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)