Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00621 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,387 (223,246 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)