Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26749 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 845 (3,158 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)