Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23382 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 729 (3,116 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 3 hours ago)