Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,580 (3,365,631 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)