Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / LBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,502 (3,190,841 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)