Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10509 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,427 (元13,580) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)