Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11264 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,520 (元13,491) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)