Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10239 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,393 (13,601元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)