Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10210 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,366 (13,376元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)