Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11161 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,503 (元13,470) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)