Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10358 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,658 (元16,008) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)