Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20297 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,664 (8,196 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)