Cost of living in Beauvais, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beauvais (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,319 (€1,577) in Beauvais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)