Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26237 JOD / GEL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 866 (3,301 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)