Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26627 JOD / GEL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,035 (3,887 Lari) in Batumi.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)