Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16749 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 928 (RM5,542) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (21 minutes ago)