Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17157 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 935 (RM5,451) in Batu Pahat.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $661 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)