Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00599 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,193 (199,060 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)