Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,193 (1,730,011 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)