Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,161 (1,698,561 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)