Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26290 JOD / XCD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,845 (EC$7,018) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)