Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.712 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 117% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,824 (CHF 3,968) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (37 minutes ago)