Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07114 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 21,254,538 (Bs 298,773,406) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,850 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)