Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07098 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,098 (Bs 29,566) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)