Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 862 (4,007,766 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)