Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,329 (﷼ 721) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)