Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,637 (€1,970) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)