Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00984 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,151 (₨116,968) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)