Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,851 (€2,302) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ningbo costs 30元 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aberdeen costs £1.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zwolle costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)