Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,299 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.821 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,722 (€2,096) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)