Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40385 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,171 (2,900 лв) in Bansko.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)