Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41140 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,020 (2,479KM) in Banja Luka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)