Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42220 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,045 (2,475KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)