Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41273 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 941 (2,281KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)