Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,301 (RD$ 90,871) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)