Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,603 (1,298,784 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)