Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,103 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02228 JOD / THB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,380 (61,965 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Lubbock, Texas costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)