Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,360 prices entered by 719 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01040 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,000 (₨96,183) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)