Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 JOD / BND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,682 (B$3,203) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)