Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.542 JOD / BND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,657 (B$3,058) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)