Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.503 JOD / BND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,646 (B$3,273) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)