Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,195 (Rp 24,522,651) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)