Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,045 (Rp 20,524,467) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (41 minutes ago)